Todd Russ was elected as Oklahoma’s state treasurer in November 2022. Prior to running for treasurer, he served in the Oklahoma House of Representatives from 2009–22. During his tenure in the House, he was a member of the American Legislative Exchange Council from 2011 on and was active on its Tax and Fiscal Policy task force.
A fourth-generation resident of Oklahoma, Russ earned a bachelor’s degree in Finance from Southwestern Oklahoma State University and also graduated from the University of Colorado Graduate School of Banking. He has worked for more than 30 years in banking, including serving as president and CEO of Washita State Bank, as a director of the Oklahoma Bankers Association, and as chairman of the OBA Small Bank Council.
- Issued a list of 13 financial institutions that are ineligible to do business with Oklahoma for “engaging in energy company boycotts” (5/3/23)
- Signed an Advancing American Freedom coalition letter to leaders in the U.S. House of Representatives demanding that “The Woke 401(k) Rule Must Be Repealed” (3/28/23)
- Sent letters and questionaires to companies that “may appear on the State of Oklahoma’s list of financial companies that boycott energy companies” for verification (1/30/23)
Recent Campaign Filings
- 2023 Second Quarter Report
- 2023 First Quarter Report
- 2022 PostGeneral Report
- 2022 Pre-runoff Filing
- 2022 Pre-general Filing
Statements of Financial Interests
State Capitol Building, Room 217
2300 N. Lincoln Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Phone: (405) 521-3191