John Leiber, a newly minted attorney in Madison, won a very close race for state treasurer of Wisconsin in November 2022 and is next up for reelection in 2026. Due to decades of effort in Wisconsin to erode the treasurer’s powers, the office is now one of the weakest in the country.
Leiber earned his JD degree at the University of Wisconsin Law School in December 2021 and previously worked as a legislative aide for Republicans in the State Assembly. For six months in 2019, he also worked for the Department of Revenue looking over tax returns.
Latest Campaign Filings
- 2023 July Campaign Finance Report
- 2022 Pre-election Campaign Finance Report
- 2022 September Campaign Finance Report
- 2022 Pre-primary Campaign Finance Report
- 2022 July Campaign Finance Report
Statements of Financial Interests
Wisconsin Office of the State Treasurer
B38 W State Capitol
Madison, WI 53703
Phone: (608) 266-1714