Jessica Anderson is executive director of Heritage Action for America, the political advocacy arm of The Heritage Foundation, as well as founding president of Heritage Action’s super PAC. the Sentinel Action Fund. During the Trump administration, she served as associate director of intergovernmental affairs and strategic initiatives at the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). She is also a founding board member of the suburban-mom-focused nonprofit N2 America and founding president of the pro-Trump super PAC Moms for Safe Neighborhoods. Anderson’s first political job was at the Civitas Institute, a free market think tank in North Carolina.
In 2021, Democrats in Iowa’s House of Representatives named Anderson in a lawsuit for violating the state’s lobbying rules. That same year, Mother Jones reported on a leaked video in which she boasted to donors about Heritage Action’s role in drafting and coordinating model voter suppression laws in Georgia, Iowa, Florida, and Arizona.
An outspoken anti-abortion advocate, Anderson is a frequent guest on FOX News, FOX Business, and Newsmax, and is a regular contributor to the Daily Caller and the Daily Signal. She holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Florida.
- Signed an Advancing American Freedom coalition letter to U.S. House leaders demanding that “The Woke 401(k) Rule Must Be Repealed” (3/28/23)
- Signed an Advancing American Freedom coalition letter to Congress asking it to “overturn the Biden administration’s dangerous ESG rule through the Congressional Review Act” (2/7/23)
- Spoke at a workshop titled “How States Fight Back Against ESGs” at the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) 2022 States and Nation Policy Summit with Will Hild of Consumers’ Research and Andy Puzder of The Heritage Foundation, where she told ALEC lawmakers that Heritage Action’s 10 regional lobbyists are available to help in passing anti-ESG legislation (11/30/22)
- Participated in a panel discussion at the SFOF 2022 Fall National Meeting titled “The Rising Threat of China and the CCP” hosted by Pennsylvania Treasurer Stacy Garrity with Commissioner Bob Borochoff from the US–China Economic and Security Review Commission (11/14/22)
- Spoke on the “Politicizing ESG Investing” panel at ALEC’s 2022 Annual Meeting with Hild and ALEC CEO Lisa Nelson (7/29/22)